We Make it Easy
At RED Group we translate how to do business in Mexico into easy language and actionable steps. We build unique, world-class hotels, luxury homes, and everything in between. We can build or develop just about anything you can think of.
For us, the priority is building a relationship with the client and making sure we are a good fit for each other. The next step is to fully define and understand each client’s objectives. Once we have those two steps down, we enter our proprietary process of evaluation for each client and their project goals.
- Identify clients’ development objectives and goals, beginning an exchange of ideas and information to determine if RED Group and the subject client are the right fit for one another.
- Discuss the optimum balance of talent and resources required to achieve the client investor’s goals and objectives.
- RED Group creates a scope of services proposal for client review and approval.
- Go to work.
- Construct the business plan to the specific needs of the subject development.
- Define the risk management profile for the subject development and plan for the implementation of the risk management throughout all phases of the development.
- Execute the plan constantly monitoring time, quality, and cost, or TQC.
We constantly strive to exceed our goals, because for us, our work is an expression of art and dedication to our craft.
Our most recent successful project is Chileno Bay Resort and Residences, a boutique hotel & Private Residence development managed by Auberge Resorts. We had a perfect combination of great Architects and interior designers along with a world-class management company. As a result, our Project has been recognized with several accolades and mentions from the most import industry publications.
RED Group has unparalleled expertise in the development and construction of inworld-class developments.
35 years of expertise in:
- Project Evaluation
- Design + vision
- Planning, budgets & coordination
- Entitlements, permits & environmental impacts
- Critical Path + construction
- Risk Management